Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Want to know what $7.52 will buy you at Walgreens?

$14 in Register Rewards from last week + $7.52 out of pocket = all this stuff + $29 in Register Rewards to use next week. WOOO HOOOO!! In case you can't see what's in the photo, for the cost of 4 cups of coffee I got 2 Pert shampoos, 2 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners, 2 Glade soy candles, 3 Theraflu, 2 cans of olives, 3 Triaminic, 1-24 count Zantac, 1 Chapstick and 1 Vaseline Sheer Infusion lotion (I now have way too many of these but I make $1.50 every time I buy one, so I can't stop!), plus three filler items (cotton balls, tweezers and baby sized nail clippers - all of which I needed).

There are three primary sites I use to get information about coupon matchups, coupon availability and deal scenarios - Hip2Save, Krazy Coupon Lady, and Saving Your Cents (for Publix deals). Krazy Coupon Lady has a coupon database that allows you to find all the printable web coupons. I DO NOT get the Sunday paper - so all of my coupons come from online sources and in-store fliers. I have 4 computers in the house, which means I can usually print 8 of each coupon (you can usually print 2 per computer).

Let me know if you find any great deals this week!

No comments: