Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New releases....

Can you believe it's Thursday again already and it's new release day at The Digichick? I've been busy this week working with store goodies and I have five layouts using new products!

This first layout is my favorite and uses Considering Ruby by Roben-Marie Designs and Jumpers 21-24 by Crystal Livesay (although I'm not sure that the layout turned out much like the Jumper):
And here are a couple fun photos of our Disney trip using Mari Koegelenberg's super kit Monsters in the Closet - and don't worry, I will fix the title typo before I print it!
I love scrapping old travel photos of all of our trips, and this kit - Wanderlust by Quirky Twerp - was perfect for this one. I also used the Tag You're It alpha by Michelle Batton:
Elise teamed up with Madame Wing this week to create this gorgeous kit - Autumn Spice. I love the sentiment in this photo but I really wish it was technically better - I fixed it as best I could:

And finally, more Disney fun using Spookalicious Papers and Spookalicious Elements by Angela Woo:
Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: