Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today is Thursday

and of course, it's new release day at The Digichick!!! I am just so excited to be part of the fantastic creative team there - getting to play with all the goodies is so inspiring. First up, though, is a layout I did with one of last week's new releases - All Aboard by Ellie Lash and Pamela Donnis:


Next is a little thank you bag I did using Kelleigh's new Top Heavy Bag Template and ViVa Artistry's Cazbah:


Mari released an awesome Recipe Box Template this week (and I finished it off with her older but still available kit Moroccan Sunset):


This layout uses Beginnings by Kelley Mickus and another fantastic Jumper from Crystal Livesay's Set of 17-20:


And last - some Disney photos!! I love this fun, colorful Toil and Trouble kit by Danielle Engebretson:
Ok, it's time to go shop!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Ooh, they're all so cute!! I am loving Pam and Ellie's kit, too. So fun!

Did I tell you I love your blog look? :D