Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

Nadya tagged me (thanks, Nadya!) and so I'll play along!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you - Nadya
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

Random things about me:
1. I am wearing a purple t shirt right now
2. I have one brother and one sister
3. I grew up just outside Buffalo, NY (Go BILLS!)
4. I'd rather be cold than hot
5. I love to read
6. One of my goals within the next year is to take a photography class

I am tagging Colleen, Melissa, Jessica, Karen, Candace (hoping she will actually post to her blog! LOL), and Rene.

Now I have to remember to tell them I tagged them!

1 comment:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Woohoo!!!! You did it!!!! :) LOL :)
Nadya