Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Friday, February 1, 2008

Digital Freebie - Old Fashioned Beach Bum kit

Woo hoo! I figured out how to post a photo of my kit along with the three links to download it. I called it "Old Fashioned Beach Bum" because it's very beachy and the elements (distressed chipboard and chipped painted metal) are all aged. So maybe it's not the best name, but I like it! I was going for two very different looks anchored (no pun intended) by the blues - the first is softer and is blues/tans, while the other is bright and fun with yellows/blues.

Download the papers here: Paper clicky

Download the alphas here: Alphas clicky

Download the elements here: Elements clicky

Download the add on kit here: Add on clicky

I definitely need to get better at kit preview design. A lot of credit in this kit goes to Atomic Cupcake for their terrific PSE actions!

No comments: