Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Terrific news and a great sale

My digi-scrapping world is so, so happy right now. Many of you know that my favorite site to hang out is The Digichick - and this week several amazing designers joined their team!!! In addition, both Mari and Kelleigh released fantastic new products today. If that wasn't enough - the entire store is 30% off until the 7th.....believe me, you want to check it out - there is so much yummy stuff.....

Here are a few things I did with the new releases this week:

First up is a layout with Mari's brand new collab with Courtney Wilson - Sky is the Limit. I just love the color palette and the whimsical elements in the kit.
I used the same kit plus Kelleigh's Matchbox Template to create this little treasure box:
One of the new TDC designers is Roben-Marie Smith. I LOVE her work and I am so thrilled she is now designing at my favorite place! For this layout, I used her Stenciled Papers One paper pack and Quirky Park kit. I also used some foliage by Michelle Batton - more about her a bit further down!

This next layout is from the Any Given Day collab between Kelley Mickus and creashens - one of TDC's amazing September guest designers!
And finally but certainly not least, Michelle Batton is another super awesome designer new to TDC!!! I created this layout using her Butterfly Dreams kit and a bow from Roben-Marie's Quirky Park, linked above.
Thanks for checking out my latest creations and get yourself to TDC to take advantage of the awesome sale!!

No comments: