Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So adorable (if I do say so myself)

I have been neglecting Amy's goodies lately. I know. But check out this ADORABLE (and very functional) chore chart I made using her kit Blooming Doodles:

The chart is 12x12 and the base (everything but the velcro and little cards) is mounted on heavy cardboard and enclosed in one of those handy 12x12 cello bags that paper comes in. I punched a couple holes with my Crop-o-Dile and set a couple big eyelets - then threaded some matching ribbon as a hanger. The velcro is mounted on the OUTSIDE of the cello bag, and the little tags attach with the matching velcro. I figured this way the chart itself would last longer and I could easily change the little tags as her chores change over time. Here's a look at the great kit:


And here's a layout I made with her kit First Day - a collab with Amy Wolff:

Hop on over to the-Lilypad and check out more of Amy's adorable goodies!

No comments: