Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Great New Stuff

Today is Thursday, and you know what that means!! It's new release day at The Digichick, and there is so much gorgeousness I don't even know where to begin! I did three layouts this week -

Roben-Marie Designs released several beautiful sets of paper, including Stenciled Papers Two, and these awesome Wrecked Photo Masks. I also used some "older" products, including a journaling card from Library Cards Blue by Angela Woo, flowers from Flower Power by Jan Hosford and an alpha from Butterfly Birthday by Elise Hansen.


More delicious papers by Roben-Marie, this time from the Deja Vu paper pack. I also used items from her Quirky Park kit and flowers from Butterfly Dreams by Michelle Batton.

I have always been a fan of Danielle Engebretson, and I just fell in love with the rich colors and simple elements in her You Are Autumn kit.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments: