Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well yes, I COULD be more excited!!

It's no secret that I am completely in love with designs from Kelleigh and Elise, individually. So when I found out they were collaborating, I almost lost my mind. And what they came up with - oh my. Beside myself. If you're even a little bit crafty, take a look at these amazing hybrid party kits - they contain invitations, party hats, cupcake picks, favor bags or boxes, and thank you notes - PLUS a coordinating digital kit to scrap your memories from the party. And best of all - these are just the first two in the series!

Both kits are available at The Digichick today - on sale, of course! And a little birdie told me there might be some extra little add ons coming soon for each kit.

First - Partysaurus

And here's a little something I came up with using the digital kit include in the package and Kelleigh's Playing Cards #2 Template Set for the box:

And here's Butterfly Birthday (precious!) - I have a similar project cookin' for this kit but just haven't had a chance to put it together yet:
So go shop - now!! And maybe have a half-birthday party if none of your kids have a REAL birthday coming up!

No comments: