Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Layouts, Layouts, Layouts....and more!

I've been home from work all week and both kids have been napping like crazy - so I have been scrapbooking! Here are a few of my faves:

Credits: inspired by http://gigikennedy.typepad.com/photo...t-me-740sq.jpg; background paper from Dawn Inskip's August Grab Bag; frame from Mari Koegelenberg's August Grab Bag; pressed flower from Elise Hansen's August Grab Bag; ric rac by Lliella designs (recolored).

Credits: Smartypants by Shawna Clingerman and Julie Billingsley

Credits: inspired by http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...mp;ppuser=2864; Hey Mr. Weatherman kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow except for the border stitching (Eva Kipler) and acrylic bubbles (also by KCB from Little Fish kit).

Credits: template by Kresta Littleton; papers and elements from the Sweet Shoppe Designs Summer Sampler by LLIELLA Designs, Heather Roselli and Melissa Bennett.
Credits: inspired by http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...mp;ppuser=2864; papers and elements from Happy Place by Lauren Reid.

4 comments:

Pabby said...

Tracy, these are all wonderful. I love the first on of Alexa and Owen, that is so cute.

Theresa said...

Awwww..Tracy...I'm just so thrilled for you to have Owen home. I love seeing your layouts with both kiddos! Owen is a lucky guy to have you guys...bet he doesn't even know that he gets to go to Disneyworld ALLLLL the time. Lucky lucky boy. I want you to adopt me!

Jayne said...

So cute - really love the first one!! Hope you are enjoying your time at home adjusting to your new family :)

Lee said...

Oh my! Owen in the circles. Adorable. All the layouts are just fabulous, Tracy. So nice to see you all home and enjoying each other :)