Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grab some grab bag goodness (ha!)

Ok, I know that some of you aren't fans of grab bags because you're not sure exactly what you're going to get. But - they are such a great way to sample work by designers you love or designers you're interested in. Yesterday, a bunch of new grab bags were released at The DigiChick - and most of them are only $3!! You get some combination of mini kits, alphas, paper packs and embellishment packs. I've purchased a LOT of TDC grab bags and I have NEVER been disappointed!

Elise, Kelleigh and Mari (in alphabetical order - hee hee) all released grab bags yesterday, and they are FANTASTIC!!! Here's a preview and what I've done with the bags (so far!):

Elise's GB has so much stuff in it - including a very neutral kit that is book lover-themed but really can be used for anything!!!! So, don't let this layout fool you into thinking that it's all baby stuff - just the mini kit I chose to use is:

Kelleigh's GB contains three awesome hybrid templates - this is what I did with two of them!
And finally, I love Mari's GB. Some of the items are very vintage feeling with a soft but yummy color palette, and there are also LOTS of basics included that are real must-haves.
Happy shopping!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

WOW! These are great pages, Tracy! Thanks for sharing them!