Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yes, she's a princess!

Before I share this mini album that I'm SO excited about, I though I'd check in on operation "Get Ready for Baby." We've pulled all the big stuff out of the garage (high chair, stroller, baby gates, etc.) and it's all washed down and ready to bring into the house. The baby's room is done (and it looks ADORABLE - will post photos in the next few days). However. Really. A toy store has exploded in my house. Alexa's room - well, you can't even walk in it. The hallway outside her room is full of toys. They're all over the family room. Ya think maybe it's time to give some things away??

On to the album - every year I do a mini album around Alexa's birthday so we can remember what she does and what her personality is like in a quick, fun format. Kelleigh Ratzlaff just released this hybrid printable Princess Album and I knew I had to use it!!! I clipped in some papers from Mari Koegelenberg's May Grab Bag, added my photos and printed each page out onto 4x6 photo paper (super duper easy!). I then cut out each page (easier than it sounds), adhered them back to back, and finished it off with some fluid chalk around the edges, some sparkly ribbon to tie it all together, and a little bling on the cover! You can click the image to see it a little larger.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Adorable! Just so adorable!