Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, May 4, 2009

A little layout and a hybrid box :)

Well, I am almost recovered from NSD weekend. My desktop is still a mess from all the files I downloaded, but I actually got quite a lot of scrapping accomplished in the midst of a very busy weekend! YIPPEE!!

I did this layout for one of the speed scraps at Stuff to Scrap - if you have never participated in a speed scrap, they are SO MUCH FUN!! Basically you get a set of instructions and you have to follow the instructions in a set period of time (usually 1-2 hours) to create a layout. It's so cool seeing the different things that everyone comes up with with the same set of instructions.
Credits: all items are from the My Scrapbook Art NSD Collab - I used items from Sugarplum Paperie, Sherry Ferguson, Sabrina Lopez Dupre and Gina Miller

And here's a little treasure box I did for the NSD Box IT UP challenge at The Hybrid Chick.

Credits: purse template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff; papers and elements from the Living Seas collection by Dawn Inskip.

No comments: