Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, January 5, 2009

Who accomplishes resolutions, anyway?

I am not making any New Year's resolutions this year and I am not doing the 365 challenge that every photographer and scrapbooker out there seems to be trying - one photo every day is just too much for me. Trying to do it in December 2008 taught me that!

I AM doing a "52 Blessings" mini-album. Each week, I will scrap a 6x6 layout of one of my blessings....here's the first! I am going to use this paper line (Black Market Paper Society's Lucky 'n Love) throughout and the layouts will be generally simple since they're small.

3 comments:

KariAnnS said...

You're funny. I too am NOT doing the 365 thing. Doesn't sound fun to me. I am going to do a 12 photos per month thing. Great new layouts as always! (FYI- my word verification word is SNOTIN. That's funny)

Sweetest Whimsy said...

I love the 52 blessings idea! I may have to lift your idea and try it myself.

Jayne said...

I agree with you 365 is much to much for me too! Love your idea and it will help you focus on what is important! :)