Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Sunday, January 18, 2009

In a creative frenzy

I got a lot of scrapping stuff done today - even some things on paper! First, a digital layout - Alexa loves to play with her dolls, and I bought this digi kit (Girls and Dolls by Heather Roselli) just for these photos. The layout template is by Jen Caputo:
I'm taking the "From Mess to Success" class at Feeling Scrappy - I am mentally organized but am known for shoving things in folders and forgetting about them. I'm hoping that having one place to keep everything will help! These photos are of completed assignments 1 and 2 - a binder and dividers. I'm using Crate Paper's Blue Hill collection and matching Bazzill for all the class projects.

Finally, here's my blessing this week!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

You are on a roll! :)