Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fun

Sisterhood of Scrap posted the following random questions yesterday - here are my answers!
1. What color are your socks you have on now? No socks - hey! I live in Florida!
2. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A work colleague
3. What did you have for lunch today? Haven't eaten yet but I have a Lean Cuisine pizza in the freezer!
4. Name someone you admire. My dad
5. How many cars have you owned? 7 (including my husband's cars)
6. How many homes have you lived in? 8
7. Are you left-handed or right-handed? Right
8. Do you wear shoes around the house? No way!
9. What was the last thing you took a photo of? My daughter
10. Do you like hot chocolate? Yum!

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

Florida!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
We're expecting another 8 cm of snow again tomorrow!!!