Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I really need to do those mini albums

Remember those mini albums I had to do? I still have to do them. Sigh. I planned to do them this coming weekend, but then I realized we are taking Alexa to see The Nutcracker on Saturday, I want to bake cookies on Sunday, and somewhere in between I'd like to take her to see Santa. Ack! I did find time to do a couple layouts (credits under each).
Credits: sketch by C.Couch, top background paper from a template by Melanie Johnson, distressed brush by Thao Cosgrove, Atomic Cupcake rough litho action, all other papers and elements from the Winter Wonderfull kit by Cinnamon Designs


Credits: quote by Brian Andreas, background paper (over which I put the photo) by Syndee Nuckles, swirls from a template by Diane Miller, Atomic Cupcake gold action

No comments: