Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We received our first holiday card yesterday (overachiever - you know who you are!) and I'm feeling woefully behind. I have several mini albums to finish/start as gifts, and I'm doing a December daily album that I've taken a daily photo for so far, but haven't started other than that. We have the tree and decorations to put up this weekend, and cookies to bake....but despite a to-do list a mile long, this is my absolute favorite time of the year.


Thought I'd share our holiday card with you all - it uses the Winter Wonderfull kit by Cinnamon Designs and is based on a sketch (and layout) by Juli at the Digi Chick. I've changed it around a bunch of times but I'm pretty sure this is the final version.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Adorable - I really think it turned out great :)

Brenda said...

I love this card.

But, isn't it violating some form of reality to use a snowman in a card from people that live in Florida? Especially as far south as you are? :D

Sweetest Whimsy said...

We received your adorable card snail mail! Wish we could meet Alexa in person, and she is the same age as Carys and obviously into the same girly things.