Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, December 15, 2008

The holidays in full swing!

Oh, my. The last week has be I.N.S.A.N.E!! Alexa had her holiday show at school on Thursday (TOO adorable!!), and we went to a really neat program at Nova Southeastern University on Saturday called "backstage at the Nutcracker." We learned a lot about how ballet dancers train and prepare for productions, and then were treated to several dances. Sunday, my mom came over and we made cookies ALL.DAY.LONG!! Fun, but tiring!!

I also finished up a gift mini-album and created the foundation for a second. I'm hoping to finish it up tonight or tomorrow. Then I need to get caught up on my own projects! I still haven't even started my "December daily" album (although I have been faithfully taking a daily photo and jotting down things to remember to include) and I really want to pre-decorate my "52 Blessings" album for next year. I like the way the second gift album is turning out so much that I think I'm going to basically copy it for my Blessings album. Easy Peasy! But let's not mention all the layout ideas I have from all the festivities so far this month!

I hope this holiday season is treating you well!

1 comment:

peata said...

i haven't started my dec daily either...
sigh.