Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Twenty-five Days of Christmas

I blogged twice in one day. Someone get me a drink! I am doing a "Countdown to Christmas" mini this year and instead of doing it at the end of the month (like I did last year), I am doing a layout each day, again based around our Christmas activities from our countdown tree. I had two goals:
1. Keep it very simple
2. Focus on the photos and especially the journaling.

In keeping with these two goals, I decided to use a single kit for the entire mini, and I chose I Dream of Snow by Etc. by Danyale. I am also using the daily FREEBIE mini album pages by Roadside Designs that you can find on her blog. I'm also using two fonts consistently: Jellyka Delicious Cake (a freebie) and Mel's Type A Personality by Mel Wilson.
Link
And...I'm already caught up (three days in)! Here's what I've done so far:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a fantastic way to scrap some memories, Tracy!!! I love how you have so much journaling included on your pages as an advent too...... PERFECT way to memory keep! Thank you for using my kit to keep such precious photos with. :)