Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Handmade Holiday Gifts

I've been super busy making a lot of holiday gifts this year....and thought I would share! The first one is my favorite (and also the most complicated) - I made four flavors of Skittles vodka (which is more time consuming than I expected - you can google and find the recipe) and packaged them up in a Starbucks Frappuccino four pack that I altered with some digi supplies from Ho Ho Ho by Chelle's Creations, fiber and fluid chalk.


The second was really easy - I packaged up a Tervis Tumbler with a hot lid and a cold lid and included several packets of Iced tea to go and several tea bags. This gift came in at just under $20 each (mostly due to the cost of the Tervis supplies - but I did get them at Bed Bath and Beyond and used my coupons). I topped them off with a cute tag that fit the "tea" theme using Holly Jolly Holiday by Chelle's Creations.


And finally, even easier - I packaged a Starbucks gift card, some chocolate nuggets and Starbucks Via (coffee to go) in a mug, finished off with a tag using 12 Days by Mari Koegelenberg (which is also available as a paper kit by My Mind's Eye).


Hope this gives you some good gift ideas!

No comments: