Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bursts of Creativity

Finally - I'm feeling settled in our new house and in my new job. Have I mentioned yet how much I love it here??? I finally got my scrap room unpacked (it was the last thing to get unpacked except for the basement and garage) and got a huge burst of creativity as a result. Here are few recent layouts - I'm going to be lazy and not link up the credits, but you can find everything at The Digichick.

Credits: Autumn Spice by Elise Hansen and Madame Wing, Layer it On Volume 1 by Lil Digi Bits by Jude

Credits: Love Me Do by Elise Hansen

Credits: Groupies by simply.scraps Designs, and Warm Winter Wishes by Nikki Epperson and Jennifer Fox

Credits: Share the Moments by Danielle Engebretson, Template Craze Vol 7 by Mikkel Paige and flowers from Mari Koegelenberg's February 2010 grab bag.

Credits: Storytime collab between Lil Digi Bits by Jude, Sarah Bennett and Stacy's Back Door Designs

1 comment:

Karen Mahoney said...

Glad to hear you're settling in nicely and you're back to getting crafty! So nice to see some new layouts!