Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fantastic new stuff and SSD FOBTY

Did I mention we got stuck in Russia for an extra day?? Sorry, still thinking about it. While I was stuck, Elise, Mari and Amy all released terrific new products!

First up, here's A Guy's Life by Elise, and a layout I created with it. This is a super awesome masculine kit that can be used for little boys all the way up to grandpas!


Mari released this beautiful hybrid Gift Set using her Happiness kit - absolutely perfect when you need go-together packaging for several items.
And last but certainly not least, check out this super cool Superhero collab by Amy and Laura (Simply Scraps) called Comical. This kit makes me laugh every time I look at it - I think it's so fun!!
AND....I thought I would tack my FOBTY post on to the end of this one! Today's challenge is to blog about your weather. Since I live in South Florida, really the only word for it is HOT!!!! HOT! HOT! HOT! But we've been lucky this year and have had thunderstorms almost every afternoon, which tends to cool things down a bit. We're enjoying lots of time in the pool and at the beach.

No comments: