Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sick Girl = Creativity

I've been sick the last week or so - what better way to feel better than to scrapbook while propped up on pillows in bed?? I also recently bought a little photo mini-scanner and I have been busily scanning all the prints I have from the pre-digital camera era. It's been so much fun to look back on all those photos - and even though I already have scrapbooked those "events" I've found some hidden photo gems in there - a couple are featured below!

Here are a few of the layouts I've done...
Credits: Inspired by http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.a...out_id=1211855; background paper by Tracie Stroud; everything else from All Summer Long by Julie Billingsley.

Credits: I used several kits by Tracie Stroud (papers and most elements); Sunshine & Lemonade by Sugarplum Paperie (string, love stamp and some flowers); staple by Amy Sumrall; ribbon by Pineapple Plantation Designs; buttons by Julie Billingsley

Credits: inspired by http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...y_kam1_web.jpg; all papers and elements from Traci Reed's Angel with Attitude kit

Credits: sketch by Suzanne Baird; papers and elements from the Earth kit by Kristen Rice

Credits: all papers and elements from the Sunshine & Lemonade kit by Sugarplum Paperie (this month's gold member kit at DST).

Credits: inspiration from Digi-Dare #122; butterfly text path by Penny Springmann; everything else from the Oh Happy Day kit by Danielle Engebretson

Credits: inspired by http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/data/500/circacarnival_LO_copy.jpg; papers and elements from the Art in Me kit by Tracie Stroud.

4 comments:

Rene said...

Great layouts!

Now tell me about this little photo scanner.....

Tracy Kosofsky said...

I have to admit it was a QVC purchase!!!!

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.E06991.desc.PanDigital-Portable-Photo-Scanner-w-512MB-SD-Card

Rene said...

Oh boy girl.....

You are an enabler!!!

Jayne said...

Beautiful layouts but I sure hope you are feeling better!