Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally finished

Yesterday I posted about Kelleigh's awesome Star Spangled Template Set. I had so many ideas for things to do with them - create a baby mobile - use them as starfish - put them with some planets in some fun kids' hanging craft kind of thing - that I was overwhelmed! But I finally settled on something I really NEED - an addition to my seasonal dining room table bowl (I add Easter eggs, Christmas ornaments, gourds in fall, etc. but don't really have anything for summer). I should tell you that the bowl is pretty gigantic, so the stars (both small and large) end up pretty good sized! In addition to the template set, I used digi papers from the June daily download at ScrapMatters.

Remember that Kelleigh also has a tutorial with these templates up on her blog!

No comments: