Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have fallen in love {again}

One of my major objectives this year is to learn more technically about the things I love to do - photography, digital scrapbooking and writing primarily. I have already taken a photography class at my local community college, and I've taken several online digi scrapping classes that have REALLY accelerated my learning and sped up my scrapping. On the writing front, I mentioned in my last post that I'm taking the Type+Writer class at Jessica Sprague and on day 2, I love it! She's given us two resources that I.AM.TOTALLY.IN.LOVE.WITH:
1. Fonts, fonts and more fonts at Fonts for Peas. I seriously spent two hours browsing and downloading today
2. A place to quickly store all the cool images you come across on the web (I usually save them to my computer and then try to remember how I organized them): visualize -- you can see the images that I've already stored today if you search for my username: tkosofsky

Have fun!!

No comments: