Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, April 6, 2009

An admission (and some layouts)

Some of you know that we also have a family blog that Adam keeps updated, and after reading his last couple posts I have to admit that he is a much better storyteller than I am. I really don't have a lot of patience for reliving past details - details being the operative word. I am about as un-detail-oriented as one can get. How bizarre that this is true about me, and I'm a scrapbooker! I start the Type+Writer class at Jessica Sprague today and I'm hoping to learn some good tips for more colorful, meaningful journaling.

Here are a few miscellaneous layouts from the last week or so - credits under each.

Credits: sketch by Amy Bell; overlays by Patricia Yochum, Melissa Renfro and Kelley Mickus; alpha by Tara Dunston; flowers by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; acrylic swirl layer style by Cheryl Barber

Credits: sketch by Mari Koegelenberg (4/6 DigiChick sketch challenge); papers by Kelley Mickus; swirls by Kim Wresh; aged metals layer style by Brandy Murry

Credits: layout created for the 4/4 Inspiration Challenge at The Digi Chick; most papers and elements by Mari Koegelenbeg; frame by Kelley Mickus; ribbon by Erica Zane

Credits: this is a lift of an awesome layout by Vanessanf (The Digi Chick); background paper by Pri Rocha; other elements by Cinnamon Designs, JanaM and MK Designs; plastic action by Atomic Cupcake

1 comment:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I love what you did with the sketch, Tracy! Beautiful pages, as always!