Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sketchapalooza in full swing (and some other stuff)

Sketchapalooza is rockin' and rollin' with two awesome sketches so far - and I'm also really enjoying Jessica Sprague's Digi: In Deep class. Here are a few layouts fro the last few days - credits under each photo.

Credits - layout for the 3/2 sketch challenge at The Digi Chick - sketch by Dani Alencar; bracket grunge overlay by Penny's Miscellaney; all papers and other elements from the Little Birdie Song kit by Jule Designs and Cinnamon Designs.

This is a double duty layout and incorporates a Sketchapalooza sketch by Amy Bell with some design challenge elements from Digi:In Deep. Credits: Keri Schueller Go With the Flow brushes; Zoe Pearn Close to My Heart kit; Penny's Miscellaney All Worn Out Grunge Edge; Shabby Princess Happy Go Lucky flowers

I can take no credit at all for this layout except that I can follow directions and pick good photos. This is the week 1 lesson layout from Digi:In Deep and all supplies were supplied by Jessica Sprague. I do like the way it turned out, though!

These are old photos (from 2000) but I did them back in my CM style days and I have been wanting to do them in a more updated layout. I love to do lots of layout challenges and I killed 3 birds with this one layout - I used Sketchapalooza sketch 2 by Jayne Jones, made the layout blue and brown for this week's Sisterhood of Scrap challenge, and used 3 fonts for today's Scrap Girls High Noon Crop Challenge.
Credits:Papers by Valerie Randall (Beachin' recolored); paint drips by Brandy Hackman; stapled ribbon template by Sarah Batdorf; classic label template by Erica Hite; aged metals layer style by Brandy Murry; grunge overlay by Penny's Miscellaney; fonts are Porcelain, My Underwood and Century Gothic

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Your work always amazes me Tracy! Awesome!!