Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Friday, March 13, 2009

Layouts, a slide show (more quotes) and UFO progress!!

It's been a busy, busy week - but I've gotten a lot done!! First, here's a slideshow of my next set of quotes for Jessica Sprague's Digi:In Deep class:


I've also made some really great progess on my UFOs - and I actually really only have one left! I completed putting a bunch of recipes from a swap 2 years ago into a little chipboard album I made, and I also used a bunch of paper dolls and animals from a Noah's Ark swap a couple years ago to make a double page layout, complete with photo mats. It's just waiting for the right photos! I used a partially decorated mini I had sitting around to make a little Mother's Day album for my mother in law. I have an ABC album all ready to go for the new baby - so the only thing I have left to do out of ALLLL of these projects is the "You at 5" mini I'm planning for Alexa's birthday - I do one every year. I still have over a month to get it done so I'm not stressing! I can't believe how quickly I was able to do all these projects - when I think about how long they've been sitting around waiting to be done, it makes me crazy!

I've been so busy with Sketchapalooza, challenges at The Digi Chick and Jessica Sprague's class - busy, but productive! Here are just some of the layouts I did this week:

Credits: sketch by Heather B at The Digi Chick; all papers and elements from the brand new In the Meadow kit by Sugarplum Paperie and MGL Scraps.


Credits: sketch by Amy Bell; Katie Pertiet Grunged Up Photo Mask; Mandy Steward Stitches Brush and Layer Style; everything else from the Bug Out kit by Melissa Bennett


Credits: sketch by Jayne Jones; Atomic Cupcake Kiersten (metal clip) and Office Scraps (post it note) kits; Shelle Pukas Timeless kit (brads); All other items from the Digi Chick Designers Cozy Sophisticate collab kit


Credits: Ali Edwards word art; Grunge brushes by Brandie Valenzuela, Thao Cosgrove and Penny Springmann; Background by Zoe Pearn; Acrylic swirls layer style by Cheryl Barber; Shape by Atomic Cupcake


Credits: very loosely based on a sketch by Stacey Lokovic (Sketchapalooza); all papers and elements from the Storybook Princess kit by Julie Billingsley

No comments: