Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, September 22, 2008

Recommendations and a Few Layouts

Before I share a few layouts I've done over the last week, I wanted to give you some recommendations!
1. The Sketchapalooza class at Feeling Scrappy. I took this class last time it was offered and will be taking it again (new sketches this time!) when it starts on October 27th. This is super fun class and it prompted me to get a billion layouts done last time. Lots of prizes and encouragement are offered!
2. I'm again going to say how much I love Yin's lifted photo templates on her blog at Simply Yin. And - her layouts are just GORGEOUS!!!
3. I get all my 12x12 digital prints done at Scrapping Simply. You can't beat the price - $1.99 each if you order more than 15, and the quality and customer service are fantastic!

And here are a few layouts!

This first layout is based on one side of a Becky Higgins sketch and uses papers and elements from the Funky Fresh kit at Kiss This Designs. I also used Atomic Cupcake's chipboard action, a ribbon wrap by Amanda Sok and a crystal flower by Digital Chaos.


This layout was prompted by a challenge at Feeling Scrappy to take 5 photographs of your favorite color. Favorite COLOR - singular???? Background paper by Sheri Johnson.


A complete scraplift!!!! This layout is pretty much copied exactly from a layout by Syndee Nuckles and uses her paper and embellishment templates, flowers by Creative Chaos, paper tearing action by Melissa Renfro, acrylic action by Atomic Cupcake, and date brush stamp by Ariadna Wiczling.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I saw your layout over on Yin's blog - I love the templates over there, too! I even recognized your layout before reading it was yours. :)

I have a question for you about the Sketch-apalooza class. Are the sketches actually sketches, or are they templates?

Jayne said...

Tracy - thanks for the recommdation :) So glad you enjoyed the class and personally I think the sketches are even better this time! Wait til you see!! :)

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Brenda - just wanted to post back to you that they are sketches, not templates - most of the people in the class are paper scrappers!