Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

I did this layout for the May Sketch Challenge at RAKScraps and thought it was a fitting theme for Memorial Day weekend. The photo is of my dad. Credits under the photo.



Sketch by Candace @ RAKScraps (aunrea)
Papers and papers used to create elements by Amy Teets - Americana
Mesh star brads by Kim Liddiard
Atomic Cupcake actions (distressed edge 2, printed cardboard, rub on)
From ScrapGirls:
Stitching and holes layer style by Mandy Steward
Frame embellishment template (Stitched Framery) by Thao Cosgrove
Brush set (grungelle) by Brandie Valenzuela

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it Tracy. Very nice.

Jayne said...

Great layout Tracy!

candacebouldin said...

And here I thought you were refferring to me.. LOL

Beautiful LO!! I'm so jealous of the time you have to get all these done.