Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Friday, June 4, 2010

Brother and Sister

I know I've mentioned blog challenges at The Digichick in the past - but seriously, if you've not joined in any, you should definitely try it out! Today's challenge includes a fantastic freebie template by the amazing Heather T. This month we're celebrating Beginnings and Endings, and all the challenges will revolve around that theme. Lots of great prizes, too!! :)

Here's the layout I did for today's challenge. When I first saw this kit, Sunkissed: Sunset by Jenn Labre a couple weeks ago, I immediately fell in love with it, but I didn't have any photos that came to mind right away that would work with the kit. When I read today's challenge, it immediately clicked, and here's what I came up with:

Hope you like it!

No comments: