Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Monday, May 31, 2010

A Productive Weeekend!

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you so much to all the men and women who have fought to ensure our freedom.

I took Friday off from work and ended up having a really productive four day weekend - spending time with the kids (including a fun trip to Old Navy with Alexa), cleaning the whole house, and being crafty! Alexa and I made some really cute paper flowers and we set the kids up to fingerpaint on the deck - I definitely have some layouts to do - what a fun mess that was!

I did find some time for me and did these two hybrid projects using templates from Kelleigh Ratzlaff's May Grab Bag. The seed packet features the Tangled Twirls kit by Design by Heather T, and the soap box was made with a paper from Stenciled Papers - Two by Roben-Marie Designs. Oh, and one of our cute paper flowers! :)


No comments: