Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Friday, February 20, 2009

Have I mentioned I love the beach?

I really, really love the beach. Just hearing the sound of the waves means instant relaxation for me. I left work a little early today and picked up Adam and Alexa and we headed to our local beach (only 15 minutes away!) - although it was quite chilly (it never made it over 72 today - and that was inland), we had a blast. It was late afternoon and the lighting was just perfect perfect perfect for some photos (notice how many feet are on the ground in the last photo - none!). Then we scored an awesome new restaurant find that has the best lobster bisque I've ever had.....does it get any better than this??

{PS - I do have a couple layouts to share this weekend but see earlier posts....I have been so BUSY!! And did I mention that we were in Orlando visiting family and Disney earlier this week??}





1 comment:

Jayne said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I love the beach too! :)