Resistance is Futile by Tracy Kosofsky

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Second to Last Sketchapalooza Post!

It's so hard for me to believe that this is the last week of Sketchapalooza. I've done every sketch and, although I will really miss the group and all the talent there, I am just about sketched out. I am just about out of photos that haven't already been scrapped (although I can always find ways to scrap the same photos in different ways) and I need a break so I can finish one mini album for a Christmas gift and start another. But I'll continue to do my favorite challenges (listed on the sidebar)! Here are my Sketchapalooza layouts from this weekend - credits under each.

Credits: sketch by Amy Bell; paper tearing action by Melissa Renfro; flourishes from a template by Diane Miller; paper templates by Patricia Yochum, Amanda MGee and Ursula Schneider; rub on action by Atomic Cupcake; word art by an unknown designer (sorry!!)

Credits: sketch by Jayne Jones; ric rac template, torn inked action and messy foam action by Atomic Cupcake; embed layer style by Mandy Steward; journaling stamp from a brush set by Ariadna Wiczling; paper templates by Syndee Nuckles and Ursula Schneider

Credits: sketch by Stacey Lokovic; button flower template by Syndee Nuckles; cardstock texture by Ariadna Wiczling; flower and stems from a brush set by Angie Briggs; paper templates by Ursula Schneider, Patricia Yochum and Erica Hite; cardboard frame by Paula Wright; plastic action by Atomic Cupcake

No comments: